Friday, July 10, 2015

AdoramaPix: Turning Your Photos into Beautiful Keepsakes

As a mom who is always behind the lens of a camera, I would much rather see my babies in a book, than stored on my camera, phone or laptop with the risk that technology will fail me and I’ll lose all of my pictures.  So I was doing a little searching of products and came across a company called AdoramaPix.

DISCLOSURE: I have partnered with AdoramaPix to share info about their products.  Because I have shared information about their products, I may receive free keepsakes in exchange for my post.  This does not, however, change my perspective of AdoramaPix and I stand by their products.  The Procrastinating Mommy cannot be bought! 

AdoramaPix helps people turn their digital photographs from abstract computer files into beautiful keepsakes designed to last a lifetime.  Their custom photo books display your captured memories in rich color and vibrant detail.  Thick, durable, professional grade photo paper resists fading and ensures that your photos will be just as colorful for future generations to enjoy.  The binding is lay-flat, so even panoramic images can splash across two pages without any separation.

So now my family memories can live in a stylish, archival home with one of AdoramaPix photo books.


You can find all the fun gift ideas HERE: http://www.adoramapix.com/app/home/


FOR A LIMITED TIME, my readers will receive 25% off an AdoramaPix square photo book (6x6,8x8,10x10,12x12).
Just use code: pxusfam25 at checkout.   
The offer will end on 09/30/2015 at 11:59 pm EST so don’t wait too long!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment