Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Fortnite Valentine's Day Cards - Free Printable Fortnite Valentines


All it took was a quick search for Fortnite Valentines Cards to see that there aren’t many (if any) out there.

Seriously?!

Who doesn’t play Fortnite right now?!?  My husband and I were talking and we get a little annoyed when our kids want to spend their allowance on V-bucks and Fortnite skins and the Battle Pass, etc.  But I’m pretty sure Fortnite will go down as the new G.I. Joe and Barbie of our kid’s time. And lord knows we all spent every penny we had on clothes and accessories for those two things!

Obviously my boys wanted Fortnite Valentines this year and since my search didn’t pull up anything I liked, I decided to make my own. And then I decided to share the love (pun intended) and make some FREE Printable Fortnite Valentines cards for anyone else who wants them.

So here ya go! Let me know how they print! This is my first time doing a printable on my website so I may have to deal with a few hiccups until I get it just right.

As far as what I'm attaching to them, I haven't decided that yet. Maybe some pixie stix (because, pick axes) or war heads (battle) or skittles (y'know, because boogie bombs). Who knows! My kids are just excited about having Fornite Valentines for school! But if you have an idea of something I could attach, let me know in the comments below!



Happy {early} Valentine’s Day, friends!






26 comments:

  1. Have you ever thought about publishing an e-book or
    guest authoring on other sites? I have a blog based upon on the same
    topics you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my audience would enjoy your
    work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to
    shoot me an e mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! Thank you so much for sharing! My little will ADORE these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Arika! My pleasure! I had to make some for my own kids so I thought I'd help relieve the burden from other parents whose kids are wanting the same thing! :)

      Delete
  3. They won’t print.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try right clicking on them and then saving them to your desktop. Then open them and try printing.

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for coming up with these! My 9 year old twins are very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! These printables are GREAT! Question, did you print them on 8.5 x 11' cardstock? I'm having a hard time getting the images to fit just right on that size.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did print them on 8.5x11 cardstock. Try right clicking and saving the image to your desktop and then open that file and printing from there. That seemed to do the trick for a few others that were having some issues.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for the printables! You're work is very much appreciated. My kids want their Valentines boxes for school to be the supply drop box. Their treats to pass out are going to be blue Kool Aid Squeez Its labeled as Slurp Juice. Your printables will be tied to the bottle and have the to and from on it. Thank you so very much! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great idea! I might have to do the same! Thanks! :)

      Delete
  7. Thank you Amanda, these are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for your generosity. My son's are going to live these .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not very computer savvy, but having a tough time sizing this to print? It keeps cutting the edges off quite a bit. Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try right clicking the image and saving it to your desktop - and then open that file and print from there. That seemed to do the trick for a few others that were having some issues.

      Delete
  10. These are AMAZING!!! Thank you for making & sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! I had to make some for my own kids anyway so I wanted to relieve some of that burden from other parents!

      Delete
  11. Love them! So...how do I print them?! (Haha) :)
    - H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Try right clicking the image and saving it to your desktop - and then open that file and print from there. That seemed to do the trick for a few others that were having some issues.

      Delete
  12. You are awesome! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I too am a procrastinating mommy lol so thank you for these!! It's almost 10pm and I gotta make 25 Valentine's that don't use a ton of printer ink. lol You're my savior!

    ReplyDelete