Saturday, January 7, 2012

Am I A Sheltered Mom? (Movie Review)

Cash and I went to the movie today to see "Alvin and The Chipmunks, Chipwrecked" after a friend of ours said it was really cute.  Cash and I have needed to have some together time so we decided today was a good day.  Plus Cale reeeeally, REALLY can't stand talking animal movies.  I don't mind them, although after watching "Hop", I was a little skeptical.  That movie was a snooooooozer!

So am I a sheltered Mom?  Because I see more G and PG movies than I do adult flicks? 

Anyway .... Alvin.  Simon.  Theodore.  The Chipettes.  LOVE THEM.  And this movie ... takes the cake.  I giggled quite a few times and never once was bored by it.















I totally recommend it for the little ones.  Cash liked it too.  Then again, he's 4.  And as long as there's popcorn and M&Ms, he's good.  But he said he liked it.  And now we both can't stop singing, "Gaga ohh la la".

No comments:

Post a Comment