Monday, January 9, 2012

Do You Know Who I Love?

My husband.  That's who.

But do you know who my celebrity crush is?  Tebow doesn't count.  He's too young for me.
Ryan T. Gosling. 




Ohhhh he's dreamy.  I watched him on the Disney Channel when I was about 10 and I thought he was cute but back then boys still had cooties.












And then.... The Notebook came out.  And that's when "the crush" reeeeeally started.  And ever since, I've stalked him in every movie he's been in.















So I started thinking about some random thoughts.  My girlfriend out in LA does a lot of extra work and makeup work and so on (SHOUT OUT Crystal Renee!  Love you!) 
What if .... just what if .... I went out to visit her and just happened to stay 24 hrs at Ryan's restaurant, Tagine, and then I happened to see him. 
Or I happened to visit Crystal during a time Ryan's band was playing at a local bar.  I'm totally not using you Crystal, I promise.  You and Nick would be with me on my little adventure.  Plus, I miss you dearly and we would totally have a fun time stalking him.  Everytime we're together we end up laughing until our cheeks hurt.
But then I thought to myself ... what would I do if I happened to see him?  I had to take 4 shots and chug 3 beers just to get the guts to ask Ty Pennington, who gives me no butterfly feelings at all, for this picture:















So I can't imagine what I would do if I met ... or even saw Ryan Gosling.  Pretty sure that I. Would. Die.
Or I'd do this.....




















Regardless ..... It'll never happen.  But it's fun to dream, right?  :::::DayDreaming:::::

No comments:

Post a Comment