Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Crystal Bradfield - Makeup Artist & BFF

We all have that one friend that we can act completely stupid with.  That one friend that makes you giddy and can laugh at almost anything with.  That one friend that knows more about you than your spouse does.  And that one friend that has been there for you through almost EVERYthing in your life.  That one friend for me is Crystal Bradfield.  She's been my bestie for .... HOLY CRAP .... 18 years!!!  That makes me feel old.

Anyway.  I can't tell you enough how proud I am of this girl.  Who would've thought that this shy, sweet, girl with the devil horns would end up in LA doing makeup for magazines and models and photo shoots on the beach?!

Check her website out here.
Or her Model Mayhem website here.

And if you live in LA and need an amazing and talented Makeup Artist, contact her.  You won't be dissappointed!

LOVE YOU CRYSTAL RENEE!!!!!  :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment