Monday, July 9, 2012

Boogie Wipes Winner!

First of all, I wanted to thank everyone that entered.  I wish I could give you ALL a package of boogie wipes!  I know just how it is to have a little one with a runny nose. 

Down to business....

Congratulations Holly!  You've won the (2) packs of 30-count wipes (variety combination). - with your comment/action: "Free entry for Boogie Wipes fans on Facebook". I will be sending you an email shortly.

Holly, you must respond within 48 hours of my email or I must choose a new winner. If for some reason you decide you do not want the packs of Boogie Wipes, please notify me ASAP so that I may choose a new winner.

Again, thanks to all that entered! And congratulation to Holly!  I hope that you will spread the word about how Boogie Wipes helped save your sanity (and your child's nose).




Everyone else...
Have you heard about The Boogie Bunch? 

Join The Boogie Bunch today and Get a Coupon for 50¢ Off Boogie Wipes!  Click here to find out more.


Thanks again, everyone!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment