Friday, July 6, 2012

Winner - Sesame Place Tickets

First of all, I just want to tell you how much I loved reading your favorite Sesame memories.  They brought back many memories of my own, too!  Thank you to everyone that entered - I wish I could give you all tickets.

Down to business....

Congratulations Amy!  You've won the 4-pack of tickets to Sesame Place - the nation's only theme park based entirely on the award-winning show Sesame Street - with your comment/action: "Followed Traveling Moms" on Twitter.  I will be sending you an email shortly.

Amy, you must respond within 48 hours of my email or I must choose a new winner.  If for some reason you will be unable to attend Sesame Place, please notify me ASAP so that I may choose a new winner.

Again, thanks to all that entered!  And congratulation to Amy!  The Sesame Place gang awaits your arrival....











Note: These tickets are provided by Sesame Place, Not The Procrastinating Mommy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment