Monday, December 3, 2012

Mommy Hot

Every morning I wake up and check my blog stats and see who's all creepin in on me.  And then I check to see from what country and what search terms were used to find me. I use the search terms to optimize my website and get my stats up.  This, sometimes, is my favorite part of my day. I've had anything from "Mom big boobs" to "boogers on my toddler that won't come up, advice" to "husband tell me what you're...." - which left me SOOOO complexed and curious that I had dreams about it for a week.

This morning's search terms left me smiling ear to ear. Somebody searched "Mommy hot" which pulled up MY website.  Giddeeeee freakin up!!!!    I still got it ya'll!














Or something like that. Who knows ... they may have been talking about a pissed off Mommy. Either way ... it fits me!  ::wink wink::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment