Saturday, March 23, 2013

I'm Taking the A-to-Z Challenge

For the most part, I don’t have a hard time thinking of something to write about. Even if it’s as simple as what I had for dinner that night. My biggest problem is making the TIME to blog/write. And that’s a big fault of mine that I want to change.
 
I have people ask me all the time what it takes to be a blogger. I don’t think it takes anything at all but that’s easy for me to say. They often say they don’t have anything to write about. I say that’s bull. There is ALWAYS something to write about.
Write what your passionate about. Write what you dream about. Write what you ate for the day or what you wish you could eat that day. Write about a goal or a destination you want to go to. Join Mama Kat’s Writing Prompts. Write about whatever you want to write about. Being a blogger doesn’t take a certain type of person. It just takes some dedication.
 
I love to write. Whenever I’m stressed or sad or mad or happy … it always makes me feel better to get what I want to say out in writing. I love to interact with people and I’ve met so many awesome writers and readers since I started my website three years ago.
 
But as I said earlier, there’s one thing lacking … dedication. I need to get back to writing every day. And in order to accomplish this, I’ve signed up for the A-to-Z Blogging Challenge.
 
Whether you are a Vlogger, a photoblogger, a poet, or a freelance writer … the A-to-Z Challenge is for anyone with a website.
 
So will you join in the challenge with me? I know you have what it takes. Sometimes we just need a little oomph.
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment