Friday, March 15, 2013

Sharing your BoyMom "Moments" with me too...

Yesterday I posted something new that I’m going to be starting. We all have those moments with our kids that we find ourselves thinking, "I cannot believe I just said that." Or "I cannot believe he just did that." Etc etc.

I know I’m not the only one that has these moments.

So I came up with a way we can share. Here is a blank template for you to edit in whatever image editing program you want. I like to use PicMonkey. If you need some help with this, let me know.

Just right click on the picture, save it to your computer, upload the image to your editing program/website, insert a new text box, and then type away!

Then upload the picture to your blog, share the humor with your readers, and tweet it on Twitter with the hashtag #BoyMomTalk.
**Don’t forget to share your blog link with me!**

Here is the image....


This is going to be fun!  I can't wait to see what ya'll share with me!
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment