Monday, April 1, 2013

Atlanta!



In T-Minus two days I will be in route to Walt Disney World with a great group of traveling women. No I am not taking my family. Yes you can criticize all you want. But when it comes down to it … you’d do the same thing!
But in all honesty, almost my entire trip is paid for. So you tell me if you’d pass it up!
Anyway, back to the reason for this post. On my way to Orlando, I have a layover in Atlanta. Do you know how popular the city of ATL is right now?!? The Final Four is being played there this weekend. Not only that, but Wichita State University is playing in the Final Four game on the 6th against Louisville. I’m not going to say there’s a slim to none chance they can’t win that game. They’ve already knocked off a #1 seed AND a #2 seed. So right now, anything is possible with these young men!

My retreat ends on Saturday the 6th and I am seriously, SERIOUSLY considering coming in a day early to Atlanta to attend the Final Four game on a press pass. When else can I say that I saw one of my favorite college basketballs teams play (and hopefully WIN) their Final Four game?!?!? But here is the dilemma … when else can I go to Walt Disney World SANS my children, and enjoy the parks at my own pace. I mean c’mon, it’s WDW!

So … what would you do? Would you stay in Disney World an extra day or would you head to Atlanta to watch your favorite basketball team play in a Final Four game?

GO SHOCKERS!!! #WatchUs #PlayAngry

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Disclaimer: This post was brought to you by the letter "A". I am participating in the A-to-Z Blogging Challenge. Keep following to keep up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment