Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Riding the "B"us with my "B"oys


My kids sit directly behind me while I drive the school bus. Not because they have to … but because I want them to. I’m pretty sure the bus is where I learned my first curseword – along with many many other things that I can’t say because I forgot to make my blog an Adult Content blog.

Anyway, that’s the reason why. Maybe I’m sheltering them, but it’s like a friend of mine said, "I want "stupid" to be the worst word they know for as long as possible".

So today, my 5-year-old son started telling me jokes…

 
 
Cash: "What did the ghost say when he slammed his finger in the door?"
Me: I give up….
Cash: I got a little booby.
Me: Hahaha! That’s a good one!


Cash: What did the kitten say when she was done painting her picture?
Me: I have no idea …. What?
Cash: This is purrrrrfect.
Me: Hahaha! Purrr-fect. I get it!


Cash: I have ONE more … you want to hear it?
Me: Well of course I do! Those were funny!


Cash: What did the cow do when he got to the top of the ladder?
Me: Hmm …. He mooooooved out of the way?
Cash: No. That’s not very funny.
Me: I give up then...
Cash: He had some diarrhea, hahahahahahaha!


So that’s that. A day of riding the "B"us with my "B"oys. It's never a dull moment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Disclaimer: This post was brought to you by the letter "B". I am participating in the A-to-Z Blogging Challenge. Keep following to keep up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment