Saturday, November 2, 2013

Save 25% on the new MommyMDGuides to Losing Weight and Feeling Great

I’ve been trying to lose weight for the past several years. I have this issue of loving food more than I love my health evidently and I’m finally starting to get the right mindset to help me lose this weight.

I was recently contacted by a PR company asking if I’d be interested in reviewing a guide to losing weight and obviously I couldn’t turn down advice on this subject. It’s not just the number on the scale that matters … it’s a way of life. And I need all the willpower and help I can get!

The Mommy MD Guide to Losing Weight and Feeling Great is the fourth book in the successful Mommy MD Guides book series. This new book features more than 700 tips that 50 doctors who are also mothers use to slim down, shape up, fight fatigue, boost mood, look great, and live better!

The books and website feature tips that doctors who are also mothers use for their own families. They're experts--squared!

Their mission is to help moms raise healthier, happier families.

Because I know that my readers are always looking for a way to live a healthier lifestyle for not only themselves, but their families as well … I’m offering 25% off all of The Mommy MD Guides books at MommyMDGuides.com AND a free gift!

Just go to http://bigapplekidsguide.com/coupon.php?bid=11044&lid=13741&dealid=1121®ionid=3# to claim it!

You can also follow Mommy MD Guides on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest.

 
Motherhood is a journey ... Mommy MDs are your guides.
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Disclosure: I was provided a free copy of the Mommy MD Guide in exchange for this post. However, all opinions are my own. As always, The Procrastinating Mommy cannot be bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment