Friday, June 3, 2011

5 years

June 3rd, 2006 ~ I became a very lucky girl.

Today my husband and I are celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary.  Five years ago today he made me the happiest bride in the world.

Every day I wake up I love him more than I did the day before.

We've withstood some unimaginable storms together and it's only made us stronger.

While we do not get to spend today alone (due to something I'd rather not vent into right now) .... I am lucky to have him by my side.  And we will be spending tonight together as a family.

Someone said to me on Facebook:  Look how much five years has given you ... Two beautiful sweet boys to fill your house with love.  She couldn't be anymore right.

He's the man I dreamed of marrying.  He's stood by me at my worst and has never taken me for granted. 

Because of this man my life is more meaningful.  My joys are greater.  And my heart is experiencing the greatest love there is.

Thank you Cale for being the reason I wake up in the morning.  You have given more more than I deserve.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment