Sunday, June 19, 2011

He Made Up For It

Cale got up.  Apologized a million times.  He got nothing out of being that drunk.  I just hope he remembers how he feels today.
He went to church with me.  It was my priests last day (He's moving to Pittsburg).  He's been there for 24+ years.  He's the man that confirmed me.  Married Cale and I.  And baptized both of our boys.  He's prayed for my sick relatives.  He's someone you could go to for anything.  He was never too busy to talk.  He is the most amazing man I have ever met.  So that meant a lot for us to all go to church together this morning.
Anyway ... my point is.  Cale woke up when I asked him to.  He went to church with me (even though I told him I didn't care if he went or not - he knows me too well and knew that I really DID want him to come).  He cleaned up all the barf.  He let ME take a nap while he took care of the boys. 

Cale definitely made up for last night. 

And I'm begininng to realize again how wonderful of a man he is and how lucky I am to have him in our life.  He may drive me crazy.  But I know that I'm not perfect.

As we speak, Cale is watching Rainbow Brite.  One of my favorite movies as a kid ... but one of his most hated.  LoL.

No comments:

Post a Comment