Monday, August 22, 2011

A Wedding Fit For A Kardashian

I woke up early this morning to watch Good Morning America to see if they showed any pics of Kim Kardashian's wedding. Royal Wedding or not, I love weddings.

As I watched some of the snippets, I began to wonder just how different she is than every other bride. If you take the grand scale out of the equation, I can't help but believe that she had the same butterflies and concerns that so many of us felt on our special day.

* Is this waterproof mascara? If I cry, I can't have mascara running down my cheeks.
* Is my hair right? Do we have enough hairpins in my hair to keep my tiara/veil in place?
* What if I trip walking down the aisle? Will Dad be able to catch me in time?
* Did Cale remember the rings? I'm not there to remind him to grab them before the wedding.
* Is the photographer here yet? They better not be late.
* What about the flowers? Did I order enough for everyone?
* What about the caterer. I hope everyone likes the chicken.
* Speaking of chicken, I hope that the DJ doesn't play the chicken song. I really hate that song.

I wish them the best for the rest of their lives. Marriage has its ups and downs, but I can't imagine navigating through life without my best friend.


5.5 years and still going strong....


No comments:

Post a Comment