Friday, December 2, 2011

BrytonPick - Floss in Seconds

BrytonPick - Floss in Seconds
(From BrytonPick website)

Q: WHAT IS BRYTONPick?
A: BrytonPick - FLOSS in Seconds is discreet on-the-go Solution or Alternative for people who are unable to floss.
BrytonPick is a string-free, portable and reusable dental space cleaner. The flexible edges areas thin as the floss string to make flossing possible anytime and anywhere.
Designed for use after every meal, BrytonPick also brings relief to an everyday problem of food stuck between teeth. Furthermore it replaces all improvised and un-hygienic "items" people use in a search of this relief, such as: paper clips, business cards, matches, finger nails, or worse. .
Q: HOW DO I USE BRYTONPick?
A: BrytonPick is designed to PASS or SLIDE gently between teeth with In or Out motion. The soft and flexible edges are not meant to be pushed between the teeth, as they are to soft and will bend.
If wearing BRACES up front PASS / SLIDE from behind the teeth. It is also a perfect and quick solution if wearing Invisalign braces.




MY REVIEW:
I'll be honest ... I was a little nervous putting a piece of metal in my mouth near my gums. I have extremely sensitive gums and even though I floss every other day, it doesn't take much to make my gums bleed. But this product was actually not much different that using floss. BUT ... it's reusable for up to 30 days (meaning you save money) AND it doesn't look as silly in public when you get something stuck between your teeth (rather than using a piece of cardstock, fingernail, or even floss). And it comes in a nifty little carrying case too to keep other germs off.
I feel this would be a great stocking stuffer idea for someone.

While money is a little tight in our house ... we will definitely consider buying this product once our stockpile of floss runs out.

**Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.**

No comments:

Post a Comment