Tuesday, May 7, 2013

ALLLL ABOARD! The Go Go Thomas Tour is Coming to Kansas!

My youngest is a fan of anything that moves (cars, planes, trucks, buses, and especially trains) - As most boys are, I’m sure! So when I found out that Thomas the Tank Engine is REAL … as in, "Allllll aboard! Come ride with Thomas the Tank Engine and Sir Topham Hatt" … I couldn’t stop smiling. I just knew it was something I had to get tickets for! Not only for my little man, but kind of for me too. Yes, I live vicariously through my children sometimes.
Disclosure: My family has been given complimentary tickets to take a ride of our life on the Go Go Thomas Tour. Stay tuned for my upcoming blog post of our adventure. All opinions are my own and if you see my children behaving badly, please just turn your head and walk away. Thanks.



The Go Go Thomas Tour:
A Larger than Life Train for the Ride of Their Life. Thomas the Tank Engine is coming to the Midland Railway on May 31 - June 2 and June 7 - 9. This fun-filled event offers little engineers and their families the opportunity to take a ride with Thomas the Tank Engine, star of the popular Thomas & Friends series. Children will take a ride along with their favorite engine friend on his latest adventure and participate in Thomas-themed activities including:
  • A 25-minute (approximate) ride with Thomas the Tank Engine
  • Meet Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway
  • A Thomas & Friends Imagination Station; featuring stamps, temporary tattoos, hands-on arts & crafts, train tables, and coloring sheets
  • Storytelling
  • Video viewing and much more

Thomas the Tank Engine is coming to the Midland Railway on May 31 - June 2 and June 7 - 9.
Get your tickets today!!

 
I hope we see you there!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment