Monday, May 13, 2013

The Procrastinating Mommy is Getting a New Look!


The Procrastinating Mommy is getting a new, fresh, CLEAN look. I know, I know … the Mommy drinking coffee, working on the computer while the clothes are drying in the background is just sooooo me. But it’s 2013 ya’ll - and I need to get with the times. If you have a suggestion on someone who would like to throw some designs my way and get their name on my website, by all means – pitch me! Otherwise, I’m on the hunt for a designer who is reasonably priced and can design me a fresh new, modern look for my baby.
Or I could always design my own again. I did this current look and layout. But I also have a household to run. So there’s that.

I’m REALLY excited, you guys!  Join me while I drink wine and delineate what I'm wanting for the site!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment