Saturday, June 1, 2013

Disney Medley by the UMass Amherst "Doo Wop Shop"

Those that know me well know that my family is Disney OBSESSED! We watch, on average, 4 Disney movies a week. We own every Disney DVD that has been released from the vault since 2001 and have now started the process of replacing them with Blu-Ray.

I've also been known to find hidden Mickey's in odd places out of the blue. But I promise - if you have clouds in the sky and take the time to look - you'll find at least one Mickey head. Or maybe that's just for us Disney-holics.

So if you know of a Disney’s Anonymous … you might want to give me their info. Although I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t attend a single meeting. We like being Disney obsessed in our house. Did I mention we have a bathroom decorated in Mickey Mouse paraphernalia? Yeah … o-b-s-e-s-s-e-d! Thank God I married a man that understands my obsession. Otherwise I’d have to sign the divorce paper’s reason as "He’s a Disney Doofus".


When my friend Tron – yes, that is what we call her, and she’s the most awesome Tennessee’an I’ve ever met – showed me this video today … I too laughed and cried.

Thanks Tron - My fellow Disney obsessed traveling mom - for sharing this.(I’m totally talking in the Tennessee accent that makes her the coolest person ever).I can’t wait to do Magic Kingdom at Midnight with you again. Hopefully sooner rather than later!





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment