Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blog Hoppin



I found The Mom Adventures by doing a Google search on Mommy blogs.
She's a single Mom and parenting alone.  Her blog was/is inspired by her son, LM who has autism.  Beautiful little boy!
She talks about how she was 5'4" and 290 lbs when she left her husband.  I love following her weight loss story as I myself have struggled off and on with my weight for almost 8 years now.
She's funny.  She's smart.  She's real.  And she does this thing called "Triple Threat Tuesday".  I would post the button and link but for some reason it's not working out for me.  Head on over to her site to see what it's all about (hint: it very well could help you find some more blogs to stalk and there's a way to post your blog so more people can stalk you.  Win / Win!)


No comments:

Post a Comment