Monday, May 30, 2011

I miss you. I love you.

"Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends." ~ John 15:13

In Memoriam to all of the men and women who have served in the armed forces and those who gave the ultimate sacrifice to defend and protect the freedoms we treasure today.

Also remembering my loved ones lost but not forgotten.


Grandma Bernie-
I have been thinking about you a lot lately.  I talk to you often.  Like when I say, "Thanks Grandma" when Cale stubs his toe after nagging at me for buying a new pair of shoes.  Haha.  Karma from Granny.  Anyway, I wish you could have met Cale.  I know you would've loved him.  He makes me feel like a Queen.  He makes me the happiest girl in the world.  I'm very lucky and thankful to have him.  And the boys - well ... as I'm sure you can see ... they're a handful.  But they are the sweetest little boys.  They are so full of energy and love.  One hug from Cash and you're smitten.  He'll have you wrapped around his little fingers.  And then Chris ... my little sweetie ... a smile from him lights up the room.  He looks at you like you're the only one around.  My Dad did a good job raising me.  You would've been so proud.  I hope I'm making you proud too.  I've made mistakes ... But I'm trying.  And I've learned from those mistakes.  Isn't that what life pretty much is:  Trial and Error in a sort of way?
Thanks for answering some of my questions and prayers.  I know a few of them were tough.
I miss you.  I love you.

~Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment