Monday, May 23, 2011

Eat Your Supper! Don't Eat That!

I think Cash is testing me on how many times a day I can say:  "Don't do that"

Don't throw that!
Don't climb on that!
Don't eat that!
Don't sit on your brother!
Don't touch that!


Here's a list of some of the other things I say on a daily basis...

Stop Running!
Hurry Up!

Sit Down!
Stand Up!

Don't put that in your mouth!
Do not spit that out!

Be Quiet!
Speak up!

Stop!
Come on, let's go!

Get your shoes on!
Take your shoes off!

Don't tell lies!
Don't say that!

Shut the door!
Open this door right now!


That's when I realized part of my job as a parent is to say shit all day that completely contradicts what I have said earlier in the day. And than hope like hell my boys turn out to be respectable normal human beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment