Friday, May 20, 2011

I'll Take A Bottle Of This!

I have been trying to clean my house for the past three days.  I would post a picture of it but I'm embarrassed by the dust bunnies that have grown to the size of softballs.  My house gets so dusty so incredibly fast.  And do people honestly mop their floors every three days or is it just me that has to? 



The baby is teething and wants held all day and Cash is ... well ... he's Cash.  "Mommy, can I have ____?"  "Mommy, can we ____?"  Mommy, will you _____?"  I swear I have become a drunk over the past couple of weeks.  It seems like I'm always running out of the Mommy Juice and sending the Hottie to the liquor store to buy me some more.  Last time I went to the L-store I almost came home with a bottle of this:





Chocolate + Red Wine = Two of my favorite things combined in one = Heaven.  Or sounds like it anyway.  I will try this some day soon.  But right now I'll just stick with my bottle of Michelob Ultra every other night to smooth out my rough day.

No comments:

Post a Comment